To sit the QEAC certification exam, test candidates require the following:-
- A computer with a reliable internet connection
- Web camera (which will play the role of the invigilator)
- A quiet place, free from disturbances (eg. office, home)
- Google Chrome, FireFox or Safari (Version 11 and above) web browser.
Test candidates must submit an exam access request to sit the exam.
Read the procedure for the QEAC certification exam here
How to request access to the QEAC certification exam
1. Log into your EATC account here
2. You will be taken to the EATC welcome page. Click on the QEAC Certification Exam at the top of the page.
3. Read all of the information on that page about the exam and then click on “I am ready to take the QEAC Certification Exam” at the bottom of the page.
4. You will be taken to a webpage explaining how to apply for exam access. Please read the information there carefully and ensure that you have fulfilled the examination criteria before applying for exam access.
5. Once your exam access request and payment has been submitted, PIER will process your application within 5 business days.
6. You will then be sent an email containing a link to sit the exam. Please check your spam and junk email folders during this period as our system-generated emails sometimes land in those folders.